But what's there to do off the water, you might be wondering? Well, there is no shortage of fun activities for the entire family around here. Some great family-friendly off water activities include 3 water parks to choose from, caves to explore, and several beautiful state parks to check out. Some fun indoor attractions that the Lake has to offer are an indoor trampoline and rock climbing park, an escape room, local museums, and more.
Another great attraction at the Lake of the Ozarks is all of the live music opportunities the Lake presents. This summer is already lined up with several great live music events. Here are just a few of the upcoming concerts to give you an idea of the wide array of music events the Lake has to offer.
- May 26-28th - 6th Annual Red Dirt LakeFest features Brandon Jenkins, Dylan Stewart, Elaina Kay, Evan Webb and the Rural Route Ramblers, Mike McClure, The Newkirks, Rex Pryor and Zac Wilkerson and more TBA at Bass Point Resort
- May 28th - Dwight Yoakam featuring special guest Frankie Ballard at Ozarks Amphitheater
- June 16th - Clint Black at Shawnee Bluff Winery
- June 23rd - Lonestar at Shawnee Bluff Winery
- August 26th - Get the Lead Out: The American Led Zeppelin at Ozarks Amphitheater
- September 23rd - Aaron Tippin at Ozarks Amphitheater
So if you're wondering if vacationing at the Lake of the Ozarks is a good choice for your family, don't think twice! There’s plenty to see and do around Lake of the Ozarks for family vacations or weekend getaways. With boat rentals from Surdyke Yamaha, you’ll turn a regular vacation at the Lake of the Ozarks into a spectacular one. With two convenient locations Surdyke Yamaha easy to find and guarantees a smooth and enjoyable boat rental experience. Contact us today to schedule your wave runner, Jet Ski rental or boat rental at the Lake of the Ozarks, or request a reservation now. If you fall in love with boating at the Lake of the Ozarks, come by our showroom in Osage Beach to take a look at the option of buying a boat for your family!