2016 Yamaha Wolverine R-Spec EPS
The all-new Wolverine R-Spec EPS features an aggressive, compact look and is designed to be the most capable off-road recreation side-by-side. Here are just a few of the top features of this tough ATV:
- The Wolverine R-Spec EPS offers the perfect blend of suspension, handling, drivetrain and chassis working together to give you the ability to traverse rough terrain with confidence and best-in-class comfort.
- Wolverine R-Spec EPS features a class-leading 4-wheel independent suspension with KYB ultra-long-stroke nitrogen gas charged piggyback shocks that provide a very high-quality damping feel, excellent bottoming resistance, and best-in-class adjustments to fit a wide range of riding styles, loads, and terrain.
- Comfort is maximized for both the driver and passenger with an automotive-style cab and driving position featuring all-new soft, supportive and secure high-back bucket seats, 3-point seat belts, an adjustable passenger handhold and dedicated floorboards that provide a comfortable and secure driving experience.
- The Yamaha Wolverine R-Spec EPS is powered by Yamaha’s newest and most advanced 700-class engine ever with dual overhead cams and fuel injection. The 708cc engine's power character is optimized for smooth, linear, power delivery on the roughest, most technical terrain and open trails.
- Wolverine R-Spec EPS features On-Command, the industry’s most capable four-wheel drive system. With a simple twist of the dial riders chooses 2-wheel drive, 4-wheel limited slip, or 4-wheel full differential lock, enabling the Wolverine R-Spec to claw its way through just about anything.
- When the trail gets technical, speed-sensitive electric power steering increases comfort, especially at low speeds and in 4-wheel diff-lock.
2017 Yamaha Viking EPS - Realtree Xtra
The class-leading off-road capability and durability now come with a quieter, smoother cabin in the ultra-tough Viking EPS along with these other top features:
- Torquey 700-Class Engine: The Viking EPS is ready to conquer whatever comes its way with a powerful 686cc, liquid-cooled, fuel injected, SOHC power plant. This engine produces strong low-end acceleration and pulls hard through the rpm range to deliver excellent power for getting the job done or when hitting the trails.
- High Volume Intake: The Viking EPS features a large-capacity air intake system that improves overall engine performance. The air cleaner box is easily accessible from inside the cabin for improved serviceability.
- Responsive and Reliable Ultramatic Transmission: Ultramatic® transmission with dual-range (Hi/Lo) drive and reverse is the most advanced drive system available. An automatic centrifugal clutch maintains constant belt tension for reduced belt wear and the system features a sprag clutch for all-wheel downhill engine braking in 4WD mode and reverse.
- On-Command® 4WD: Industry-exclusive three-position On-Command® 4WD system lets you quickly dial between 2WD, limited-slip 4WD and fully locked differential 4WD.
- Comfortable Three Seat Cabin: This true 3-passenger machine achieves driver and passenger comfort with a handheld, padded head rests, and 3-point seat belts for all riders. Extensive noise and vibration reduction measures provide a smooth and quiet ride. The superior seating position, adjustable driver’s seat, and an offset middle seat all provide unmatched comfort that riders will appreciate. Yamaha’s proven electric power steering technology further reduces fatigue and strain on the driver, too.
- Extensive Cargo Capacity: The chassis design includes a convenient pass-through floor for greater ease of onboard movement, making it possible to enter and exit the vehicle from either side. The rear cargo bed is made of steel and is designed for a hefty load capacity of 600 pounds.
Get Ready For Hunting Season With Surdyke Yamaha!
Surdyke Yamaha is the best place to purchase an ATV at the Lake of the Ozarks. These are just two of the many different models of ATV we carry. To view more of our ATV selection at the Lake of the Ozarks, visit our website or stop by our Osage Beach location. Hunting at the Lake of the Ozarks is exciting and Surdyke Yamaha wants to get you and your family out there in the best possible way. When you purchase a brand new Yamaha Viking or Wolverine ATV, you will receive a Daisy Red Rider BB gun, a Remington 788 Deer Rifle and an 870 Express 12 gauge. These three guns along with real world tough Yamaha 4-wheel drive will last your family a lifetime and build some great outdoor memories.
Highway Store Location Marina Store Location Surdyke's Port 20
5863 Osage Beach Parkway 1660 Yamaha Drive 5395 Spruce Lane
Osage Beach, MO 65065 Osage Beach, MO 65065 Osage Beach, MO 65065
(573) 348-6575 (573) 348-9283 (573) 348-3178