Fabulous Customer Review for Surdyke!!

At the end of the day, nothing matters more to us than the satisfaction of our loyal customers. At Surdyke Yamaha, we are committed to providing the best customer service at the Lake of the Ozarks. We pride ourselves on going above and beyond for each of our customers, and we are incredibly grateful to people like Mr. Joe Ruane for taking the time to write us wonderful testimonials in return!

Dear Mr. Surdyke,

My name is Joe Ruane. In March, I purchased a pre-owned boat from your company. I purchased this boat site unseen because of previous experiences I had with what I believe to be your sister store in Aurora, Missouri. I lived in Springfield, Missouri for many years and purchased numerous motorcycles and PWC from them. My experiences were always great, so I felt comfortable buying this boat unseen from your company, just based on your name.

I have now gotten the boat delivered to my Marina in Grafton, IL (St. Louis area), and I am looking forward to getting it out on the water. With the exception of a few minor issues (it's a 25-year-old boat), it is a quality boat and one I plan on enjoying this year, rather than buying something much newer. I will keep your company in mind for that upgraded purchase.

As a business owner, I realize the importance of feedback from your customers, so I wanted to take the time to give you that. I dealt with several of your employees during this process. I didn't get all of their last names, but I'm sure you will know who they are.

I dealt first with my salesman, Mr. Bobby Lindner. Mr. Linder was very helpful in making this process easy and efficient, despite being 200 miles away. He sent me pictures, and when I asked for more, he went to the marina and took them in a timely manner. We dealt with several issues during the process, and he responded in a quick and professional manner each time.

I also dealt with Mr. David Lee on several matters and it was a fluid transfer from Mr. Lindner to Mr. Lee. An issue arose that was not Mr. Lee's responsibility, but he never dropped the ball or me; he made sure my concerns were addressed and handled. He also made the finances/paperwork simple and easy.

I also dealt with a gentleman named Zack. I'm sorry I never got Zack's last name. He assisted in clearing up the issue and made sure to keep me in the loop... he even called my home one evening to make sure everything was being handled and that I was happy.

Last but not least, I also worked with Rick, your service manager. He made sure the boat was ready and scheduled the delivery to my marina; he even called and coordinated its arrival with my marina's Harbor Master.

I can tell you that each time I was handed off to another representative of your company, it was done in a fluid, timely, and professional manner. You have a great staff that represents your business in a positive and professional light. In closing, I want to thank you and your staff for a great experience. I will do my part to pass on the good will by spreading the word about Surdyke Yamaha & Marina and its professional and well-trained staff.

Best regards,
Joseph M. Ruane

Surdyke Yamaha offers Yamaha Sport boats, bow riders, wakeboard boats and accessories. We also offer New G3 Pontoon boats, come and see the nicest pontoons on the water. Also available is a full line of Yamaha ATV's, Street Bikes, Scooters, and of course Yamaha's Prestigious Watercraft Lineup.

Our on-the-water showroom offers a wide variety of Marine Accessories as well as a full service department, sales department, and storage. We also offer a complete linup of Demonstrators for Watercraft and for Sport Boats, and the pontoons. See you on the water!!!!!!!

Stop on in and get YOUR new toy!

Connect with Surdyke Yamaha on...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let the Adventures Begin on this 2011 Harley-Davidson® Electra Glide CVO Ultra Classic

The Perfect Christmas Gift - A BOAT!

TIPS FOR MAINTAINING YOUR ATV THIS WINTER!